In the largest draw in 2022, 1,034 Notifications of Interest for Canada immigration were received from Ontario. The draw was held under the Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream. On April 26, 2022, a draw was held with a Comprehensive Ranking Score ranging from 300 to 461 points.
- 1,034 NOIs have been issued
- CRS score ranges between 300 and 461 points
- The draw was conducted under the Skilled Trades Stream
Candidates have to register for the federal pool and submit their Express Entry profiles within 12 months of the draw’s announcement.
The detail of the draw is shown in the table below:
|Date||NOIs||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|26-Apr-22||1,034||300-461||April 26, 2021 – April 26, 2022|
|24-Mar-22||471||350-600||March 24, 2021 – March 24, 2022|
|24-Feb-22||818||359-600||February 24, 2021 – February 24, 2022|
|27-Jan-22||1,032||381-461||January 27, 2021 – January 27, 2022|
Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
Express Entry’s Skills Trades Stream is designed to recruit skilled individuals in the civil construction and agricultural industries. There is a probability that the sectors will be expanded in the future.
How do you get into the Skills Trades Stream?
The following are the requirements for applicants to be considered for the Skills Trades Stream:
- Candidates must have an application pending in the Federal Express Entry system and one year of continuous work experience in the previous two years.
- If their work requires it, the candidates should have an Ontario license.
- Candidates must have a valid work permit and be residents of Ontario at the time they submit their applications.
- They should be able to communicate at CLB level 5 in English or French. Proof of settlement of funds should be available to provide expenses for dependents in speaking, reading, writing, and listening.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBITY