The VFS Update’s Highlights
- Walk-in services are available at Visa Application Centers in India for individuals interested in applying for a Canada Visa (VAC).
- Saturdays are the only days when Visa Application Centers are open for passport submission and decision envelope collection.
- Travel agents and representatives are not permitted to submit passport applications or collect decision envelopes.
Get in touch with Best Canadian immigration consultants in Hyderabad
The most recent information for Canadian visa applicants
- Applicants in India can only submit their passports on Saturdays and pick up their decision envelopes in person.
- Visa Application Centers in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, and New Delhi offer this service.
- The VAC will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays. This service is provided for candidates who did not obtain a 2-way courier service.
Get in touch with Best immigration consultants in India.
Image Source: (Google)
- Travel agents and representatives are not permitted to submit Decision Envelopes or passports until further notice.
- During the week, applicants must continue to use the two-way courier service to submit passport applications and pick up Decision envelopes.
Also read The Canadian job market in 2022.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has released a new rule on Biometric Instruction Letters for Canada visa applicants in India (BIL).
- The IRCC no longer accepts expired passport submission letters or passports submitted after the 30-day validity period.
- The applicant must submit the passport within 30 days of receiving the passport request letter.
- The time between picking up the decision envelope and delivering the passport to the High Commission should be less than 30 days.
If you have enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy…