The BCPNP draw’s highlights
- BC PNP sent out 125 invitations.
- Candidates with a CRS score of 60 to 85 were invited.
- Target invited early childhood educators, healthcare professionals, and tech professionals.
- Under the EEBC category, candidates were invited.
The BCPNP draw’s specifics
The detailed information about the draw can be found in the table below
|Date||Number of Invitations||EEBC Category||Minimum Score|
|June 21, 2022||101||Skilled Worker, International Graduate||85|
|June 21, 2022||14||Skilled Worker, International Graduate||60|
|10||Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level, and Semi-Skilled||60|
British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program
Through the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program, a fresh draw was held in British Columbia. Invitations to apply for Canada PR were sent to 125 individuals in this draw. Every Tuesday, British Columbia holds the draw and those who qualify received invites.
BCPNP Eligibility Requirements
The eligibility criteria for the BCPNP draw are listed below
- Language proficiency
- Work Experience
- The wage mentioned in the job offer
- Intention to live and work in a specific region in British Columbia
- Provide support to the specific labor market needs