Canada expects about a million doctors, nurses, physicians, and health experts to fill quotas for its qualified staff and medical professionals.
As the federal government has announced plans to integrate more than a million foreign workers into the workforce in the next three years, Canadian immigration has never been more common.
Now is the time to apply if you have been employed in your profession for many years and have all the necessary qualifications.
Healthcare professionals in Canada:
According to the 2016 government census, more than 335,000 immigrants are working in health-related jobs in Canada.
This proves that if you want to change your way of life, your chances of being welcomed with open arms, are very high when you are a healthcare worker in a world-class country like Canada.
We understand how important it is to have the right means and sufficient healthcare staff to cater to thousands of vital patients in exceptional circumstances, such as the Covid-19 pandemic. Medical skills are even more requested everywhere in the world, and no exception is made in Canada.
Canada’s medical immigration opportunities:
In virtually every province and town in Canada, people with healthcare expertise are needed. The proliferation of immigration programs, targeted at these specialists, reflects this need.
Due to the variety of programs currently available to health care professionals, successful candidates can apply for the most suitable program and settle anywhere in their country.
Currently, there are limited to 24 qualify in occupations under the Federal Worker (FSW) Programme.
A total of nine of these events apply to the field of healthcare. The following are:
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists;
- Occupational therapists
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists assistants
- Respiratory therapists, cardiopulmonary technologists and clinical perfusionists
- Medical radiation technologists
- Medical sonographers and
- Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists.
How to apply for the program:
On additionally showing their work experience, other qualifying criteria must be fulfilled by the healthcare professionals. This includes meeting the minimal educational criteria, English or French language skills, and personal resources depending on the chosen program. The following points should be noted in particular by the interested candidates:
- Educational verification
Privileges of Working in Canada as a Healthcare Professional:
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Access to Continuous Learning
- Job Security and Mobility
- Flexible Work Arrangements
The workers of Health Canada have the following insurance benefits:
- Dental and health care programs, including prescription drug coverage, vision, and hospitalization for staff and their dependents
- Disability insurance equal to 70% of the adjusted salary when accepted
- An enticing pension program
- Death insurance coverage is equivalent to twice the adjusted gross income.
You are doubling the chances of becoming a permanent resident when you’re working in Canada as a health professional with a work-permit for at minimum one year, and there’s a lot of Canadian work experience in the Canada Migration Point Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
A migrate to Canada has a tradition and policy of encouraging multicultural diversity, numerous career opportunities, excellent education, healthcare, and all ethnic beauties which represents Canada. Explore your Canada immigration options with Prominent Overseas Career, Best Consultants in Hyderabad.