Canada Latest Immigration News Update: Check out the invitations draws for the immigrants and its PNP’s Draws for August
This program is for people who:
1) Have the abilities, education and work expertise to contribute to the economy of a particular province or territory
2) Want to measure in this province
3) Want to become permanent residents of Canada
Every province and territory notation has its own streams (immigration programs that focus on recognized groups) and requirements. As an example, during a program stream, provinces and territories might target:
2) Business individuals
3) Skilled employees
4) Semi-skilled employees
PNP Canada updates in August:
- August 28: Manitoba invited 213 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) invited skilled professional workers and international student graduates through 3 immigration streams.
- August 27: The Saskatchewan held a new draw and invited 570 immigration candidates. The SNIP invites the candidates from the international skilled worker category through the occupations in a sub-category
- August 26: Ontario held a new draw and invited 703 Express Entry candidates and needed a CRS score between 466 and 475.
- August 26: Ontario has invited 21 people to apply under the Entrepreneur stream in new immigration draw.
- August 25: Prince Edward Island (PEI) announced the final results of 3 Labour & Express Entry draws that took place in the month of July and August’ 2020 inviting candidates living and working in PEI and 293 invitations were issued in those draws. A further 28 invitations were issued.
- August 25: British Columbia (BC) invited 72 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination. Invitations were accommodated to foreign tech staffs and international students through British Columbia (BC) PNP.
- August 18: British Columbia invited 302 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination this year. Invitations to skilled workers and international graduates of British Columbia, EEBC and SI streams.
- August 14: Saskatchewan issued 533 invitations to apply for provincial nomination. The SNIP invited candidates from International Skilled Worker category with two subcategories that are Express Entry and Occupations In Demand
- August 14: Manitoba held its largest draw by inviting 253 candidates. Invitations were issued to the skilled workers and international graduated students.
- August 11: British Columbia invited 52 candidates with a job offer to apply for a provincial nomination for Permanent residence through four streams of the BC PNP. The Tech Pilot draw invited candidates under Express Entry Category BC and Skills Immigration categories.
- August 7: British Columbia invited 437 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination through five streams of the BC PNP. Invitations were issued to Entry Level, skilled and experienced workers, international Graduates and Semi-Skilled Worker categories of British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).