Canada News Update: Target 61,000 candidates for the PNPs in 2019, which is set to increase to 67,800 in 2020 and 71,300 in 2021.
Read More: Canada Immigration PNP Draw 2019
The recent dismiss of the Quebec Skilled Worker Program has made an increasing number of newcomers over the next three years through the Provincial Nominee Program.
There are Nine Canadian Provinces and two territories in the PNP, including Ontario and British Columbia, which has the highest job vacancies rate in the first three months of this year in Canada PNP latest draw 2019
List of Canada PNP Provinces and its programs:
· Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
· British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
· Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
· New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
· Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
· Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
· Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
· Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
· Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Nearly half of all the nominations issued in 2018 through PNP went to candidates with a profile in federal Express Entry System, which is Canada’s principal source of foreign Skilled Workers.
Express Entry manages the pool of candidates for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Traders Class and Canadian Experience Class, as well as the portion of PNP.
Express Entry candidates with the provincial nomination will receive an additional 600 points towards their ranking score, which effectively guarantees an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Individuals can check there Eligibility Here for this Canada PNP programs as a path to working and living in Canada permanently.
Stay Tuned For The Latest Canada PNP News & Canada PNP Draw 2019.