The Australian government provides a variety of immigration schemes for persons who desire to come and seek a better life in Australia. The Australia skilled immigration programme is one such scheme. This scheme allows people to move to Australia and live there permanently.

Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 175, Skilled Regional Sponsored Provisional Visa Subclass 475, Skilled Sponsored Migrant Visa Subclass 176, Skilled Sponsored Residence Visa Subclass 886, Skilled Independent Residence Visa Subclass 885, and Skilled Regional Sponsored Provisional Visa Subclass 487 are all available through Australia’s skilled immigration programme. You can apply for any visa for Australia immigration depending on the reason for your visit.

The following are the primary requirements for an Australian skilled visa:

The candidate should not be under the age of 18 or above the age of 50 to apply for a skilled visa.
To work at the least competent level in Australia, the candidate must be fluent in English.
Before the application procedure, an Australian evaluating authority will test the applicant’s job and language skills.

The applicant’s health is of the highest significance while applying for immigration to Australia. To remain qualified for the procedure, the applicant must have a medical examination and provide documentation of his good health to the authorities.

Any person who is sentenced to any type of crime or poor behaviour by the government of his native country is unable to apply. Applicants must be of excellent character and have no criminal history.

If the applicant wishes to apply for a nominated skilled occupation related to their credentials and skills, the occupation must be included on the Skilled Occupation List for immigration.

Anyone who wishes to move to Australia temporarily may do so using the Australian temporary work visa. This visa permits the applicant to live and work in Australia with his family for four years, regardless of how many times he travels in and out of Australia during that time.

Contact our top immigration consultants if you want to fly to Australia or Canada.

For more information visit: