The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit Visa. This is one of the best ways to search for a job in Germany is by applying for the Germany Job Seeker Visa.
Germany is considered to be one of the best European countries in the world. Germany gives the best quality of life and at the same time, it has a strong economy. Germany also provides plenty of career opportunities.
Germany wants qualified professionals to take up various jobs in their country. This Germany job seeker visa will give the person an opportunity to come and stay in Germany for a period of six months. During these six months, the person with this visa can search for a job in Germany.
Why Immigrate to Germany?
- Public transportation is affordable and the best
- High wages and salaries
- Opportunity to convert to EU Residency later
- You can give the best lifestyle to your loved ones by obtaining the Permanent Residency.
- Earn in Euro’s
- Strong Economy & Job Market
- Enormous career opportunities in the diversified sector
- Ongoing skill shortage due to the aging German population
- Flexible working hours
The following are the job professionals who are in demand in Germany.
- Software developer and programmer
- Electronics engineer, electrician
- Healthcare worker and nurse
- IT consultant, IT analyst
- business administrator
- Sales representative
- Account manager
Check if you are eligible for the Germany Job Seeker Visa:
There are several criteria that you need to fulfill to be eligible to apply for the German job seeker visa. These are as follows:
- Candidate must be of 25 years
- Must hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a verified university in the country you stay
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit