Obtaining a visa to travel to Australia can be complicated and difficult at times. The essential requirements gathering all required documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, bank statements, statements, and so on, and submitting them in the proper order. The essential requirements gathering all required documents, such as your passport, birth certificate, bank statements, statements, and so on, and submitting them in the proper order.
What exactly is an Australia Tourist Visa?
The Australia Tourist Visa is one of three short-term visas available to visitors to this nation. The other two options are the Business Visitor Visa and the Sponsored Family Visitor Visa. You can also obtain visiting visas for extended periods of time. You can only do this if you are the parent of a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
You have to apply for a tourist visa for Australia from India. There is no visa on arrival. The following are the requirements that have to be fulfilled by Indians applying for tourist visa for Australia from India:
- You must be holding a valid Indian passport
- Your intention must be for recreational purposes or to meet friends and family
- You must have travel insurance
You may also apply for an Indian e visa or an e-tourist visa.
The following are the required documents:
- Notarized passport copies of all the pages of the holder’s passport
- Minimum validity of 6 months on passport
- Correctly filled visa application form- in the case of tourist visa, fill Application form no. 1419
- Correctly filled visa Application for no. 956
- In case of a fast-track application, you will need to fill a separate application for that as well
- 2 passport sized photos with a white background
- A well-structured cover letter explaining the reason behind your intended stay and other necessary details
- The bank statement of your account in your home country for the last 6 months
- Salary slips from your job
- Income Tax papers dating back to the last three years that you will have as an Indian national
- Confirmation of your hotel booking with a detailed itinerary of your stay
- Proof of funds and occupation
- Clean police record
- Clean bill of health
- Letters from sponsors if any.
The Australia Tourist Visa falls under the category of Subclass 600 visitor visa. This is a short-term visa. You can access the entire application process online. The following steps must be followed to successfully apply for the Australia Tourist Visa.
Step 1: Browse online and get the application form.
The Australian ETA visa application form can be downloaded from Australia’s official government website.
Step 2: Fill the application form correctly.
Make sure you fill out the form correctly and attach valid papers.
Step 3: Wait for the authorities to send you an email.
Your ETA visa will be attached to this email and connected to your passport number. Because you will not receive your passport in physical form, it is critical that you do not miss this email.
As you can see, obtaining an Australia Tourist Visa is an easy process. The entire process does not take long to complete. As a result, tourist visas are issued within 48 hours, and can sometimes be extended for up to 20 days.
For more information visit:- https://prominentoverseas.com/