What is the Eligibility Criteria for Canada Express Entry?
The documents necessary for Express admission are divided into two stages:
- Submission of a profile
- Submission of a permanent residence application
You will need the following items to submit your profile:
- Educational Credential Assessment Passport Report
- The language exam results
- Offer of employment (if received)
- Nomination for provincial office ( (if accepted)
You will need the following documents to submit a permanent residency application:
- Evidence of funding
- Certificate of Police Clearance
- Report on Medical Examination
- Evidence of funding
Proof of finances is how immigrants demonstrate that they have the cash to immigrate to Canada. The programmes that demand verification of finances are as follows:
- Federal Skilled Trades Training Program
- Experience Class (CEC) component of the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Providing proof of financial resources for Express Entry
For Express Entry, you must provide evidence of cash. You must write a letter even if it is not needed. The reason for not revealing it must be stated in the letter.
The following are some possible explanations:
- You have a legitimate employment offer.
- You are welcome to apply for the Canadian Accepted Proof of Funds programme.
The following items are acceptable as proof of funds:
- Money in a shared checking account (if your spouse is accompanying you)
- Treasury notes
- Orders for money
- Drafts from a bank
- Traveller’s check
- Official correspondence from any financial institution.
These letters must include:
- The individual banking institution’s letterhead
- Your name
- Their contact information
- A list of any outstanding debts, such as loans
- Every account number (if more than one)
- The date each account was opened
- The account’s current balance
- The average balance over the previous six months
- Proof of money is not accepted.
Things that cannot be used as proof of funds include:
- Real property valuation
- Borrowed funds
How Do I Apply for Canada PR Visa through Express Entry?
Apply for Canada PR Express Entry by completing the processes outlined below:
- Check to see whether you qualify for the programme.
- Gather all of the necessary documentation.
- Make an Express Entry profile.
- Send in your profile.
- Candidates are chosen based on their CRS scores.
- The candidate who has the highest score receives an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Candidates must apply for permanent residency within 60 days after receiving the ITA.
- If you are chosen, you will be required to provide more papers.
- After verification, you can apply for permanent residency in Canada.
What Are the Costs of Express Entry in 2022?
The fee you must pay for Express Entry varies. It is determined by your application. The table below shows the various fee schemes.
|Nature of Applications
||Express Entry Fees In Canadian Dollars (CAD)
|Application Processing Fee + Right of Permanent Residence Fee
|Application Processing Fee
|Application Processing Fee + Right of Permanent Residence Fee (Spouse or Common-Law Partner Included)
|Application Processing Fee (Spouse or Common-Law Partner Included)
|Right of Permanent Residence Fee
||$225 for each child
Other expenses to consider:
- Assessments of Educational Credentials: around 300 CAD per individual
- Language tests: around 300 CAD per test
- Provincial nomination, if applicable: between $250 and $1,500 CAD (New Brunswick) (Ontario).
Other expenditures include certifications, notaries, translations, courier deliveries, affidavits, biometrics, and so on.
In the application stage, there is a charge for Educational Credential Assessment.
For international degrees, an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) is required.
- $220+$10 (approximate courier expenses of $10)
- $220 plus $85 for Fast Express courier fees. (Fast Express Courier costs of $85)
- IELTS Exam Fees: IELTS costs Rs. 12,000 in India.
You can proceed to the following stage once you have received your ECA result letter and IELTS scorecard.
Filing your Express Entry Application online (Free of Cost)
- Fill out the online form
- Scan and upload the documents
- Pay your fees
- Submit your complete application
- After you apply Check your application status
Upon receiving an ITA invitation, you must upload your papers and pay the application costs to begin the visa procedure.
Fees for applying for a Canada PR visa:
- Fees for a single applicant: CAD 825 for CIC + $500 (Right to PR Fee) = CAD 1325. (Including visa fees and PR fees)
- Fee for a Couple Applicant: (CAD 825 *2) = CAD 2650 + 500 (Right to PR Fee)
- Kid Dependent Fee: CAD 225 per child
This stage also includes the following fees:
- INR 3,000 for a medical examination (varies depending on your source city)
- INR 500 for a police certificate (varies depending on your source city)
Initiate & Complete your biometrics
- For a single application, the biometric fee is CAD 85.
- For two or more applications, the biometric fee is CAD 170.
You will be asked to provide your passport information.
- The cost of a passport can range between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 2500. This fee is waived if you already hold a valid passport.
- If you apply through a Provincial Nominee Program, you will be charged additional processing fees.
List of Canadian Provinces and Their Individual Fees
|Name of Province
||Fees Charged Extra
|Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
|Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
|British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
|Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
(Only for Province of Quebec)
|Primary applicant: CAD 785
Spouse or Partner: CAD 168
Dependent Child: CAD 168
Other fees to consider include:
- Purchasing Travel Tickets – The cost of an airline ticket might range from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 100,000.
- Visa Consultation fees vary depending on the professional you select.
- Proof of Funds
Money is requested as proof of financial resources for family members.
The amount of money required as evidence of funds for family members varies according to the number of members. The chart below shows the minimal amount you must exhibit in order to immigrate to Canada.
|Number of family members
||Funds required (in Canadian dollars)
||Approximate Amount in INR ( **Approx. 1 CAD$ – INR 60)
|For each additional family member
Click here to start your visa application.
How long does it take to get a Canada Express Entry Visa?
Once the application is submitted, it normally takes 6 months to process. It is critical that the applicant submits all required documentation before the processing window starts.
Why should you go with Prominent?
Prominent Overseas Careers is India’s top visa counsellor. Don’t just take our word for it; we have the data to back it up. We served over 25,000 consumers and had over 4000 active cases.
- Visit Visa: Travel to any region of the world for pleasure or business with Prominent.
- Study Visa: Attend Internationally Recognized Universities!
- Work Visa: Live and work in the World’s Best Cities!
- Immigration: We are your one-stop shop for all of your visa and immigration requirements.
- Permanent Residency: If you become a Permanent Resident, you will be eligible for unique advantages.
- Personalized services:
Evaluation of the Profile: We create matches with the visa eligibility requirements based on your unique profile history and advise you on which visas you must apply for.
- Resume Writing: We can assist you in developing a resume that will stand out in the eyes of the relevant immigration authorities.
- Obtaining paperwork: Assist you with gathering the documentation required before applying for a visa.
- Professional advice: Whether it’s interview training, French/English courses, or working examples for resumes, cover letters, or assistance with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates, we’ll be there for you.
- Dedicated Case-Officer: Throughout the procedure, we provide personal help and a single point of contact between the firm and you.
- Post-Landing Services: After you’ve gotten your visa, we’ll assist you settle in. These services are precisely tailored to your needs.
With Prominent, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documents, application preparation, and post-visa services. If you have any questions regarding submitting the AIPP application, please contact us right away. We would gladly assist you in any manner we can.
Don’t put it off. Begin your visa application as soon as possible!
Other Important Questions and Answers
Who is in responsible of the Express Entry Program?
The Canadian government is in charge of Express Entry. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada is in charge of Express Entry (IRCC).
Is CIC and IRCC the same thing?
Yes, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are the same organisation. In 2015, the CIC was renamed IRCC.
What is the purpose of the Canada Express draw?
The procedure for selecting applications is the Canada express admission draw. The pool of individuals eligible for an invitation to apply is chosen in this method based on the stated CRS score. It is done every two weeks, and the top scorers are forwarded to the ITA. They will thereafter be able to apply for a Permanent Residence visa. Canada Express Entry assists immigrants in obtaining permanent status. You can select from a variety of programmes.
What is the FSW points grid?
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Points grid differs from the CRS grid. Immigrants applying through the FSWP must score at least 67 out of 100. They are only entitled to apply for the FSWP if they have 67 points. Six elements are taken into account by the scoring grid. The elements are as follows:
Which is the simplest way to relocate to Canada?
- Visitor Visa
- Work Permit
- Express Entry
- Business Investor Program
- Study Visa
- Provincial Nominee Program
What are some of the most significant factors to consider while using Express Entry?
- The IRCC created the Express Entry immigration system.
- Express Entry includes three immigration schemes.
- The IRCC is in charge of Express Entry.
- To create a profile with Canada Express Entry, you must submit a number of documents.
- Express Entry does not require a job offer.
- Some job opportunities may not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment.
- Proof of finances demonstrates that you are financially capable of living in Canada.
- For Canada Express Entry, you must have prior work experience.
- An applicant’s spouse may also become a permanent resident of Canada.
- The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score is determined by a number of criteria.
- The FSW points grid is a scoring system for candidates to the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Is an ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) required for Express Entry?
The software determines whether or not the Educational Credentials Assessment (ECA) express entry mechanism is required.
The programme that necessitates ECA is :
- Skilled Worker Program (Federal)
The following programmes do not require ECA:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
Is job experience required for Canada express entry?
Yes, prior job experience is required for Canada express entry. However, the length of time required varies depending on the software.
Can an applicant's spouse seek for permanent residency?
An applicant’s spouse may apply for permanent residence. However, the applicant must claim him/her on the application.