Latest News

We are a young and creative company and we offer you fresh business ideas for your team and company.
Things To Know Before Applying For An Australian Partner Visa

If you want to visit your Partner/Spouse in Australia, you need to lodge a Partner visa 309/100 application.  To acquire the Permanent Partner (Migrant) Visa (subclass 100), you first have to acquire a temporary Partner (Provisional) Visa for Australia (subclass 309). But before you apply, here are a few things you might be unaware while...