- The Canberra Matrix has welcomed 86 candidates.
- Invitations are sent in many kinds.
- The cut-off point is determined by the monthly allocation.
ACT sends out nominations once a month, and the number is predetermined. The invites are distributed to candidates via the Australia Canberra Matrix. On June 1, 2022, 86 candidates will receive invitations to relocate to Australia. Candidates will only be invited if their score is the highest.
Using the Prominent Overseas Careers Australia Immigration Points Calculator, you may determine your eligibility to migrate to Australia.
Canberra’s cut-off point
A cut-off score is also available, and it is determined by the following factors:
- Monthly budgeting
- Date and time the matrix was submitted
- Candidates are in high demand.
- Occupational hat
Nominations for the ACT
Even if applicants obtain the minimum score, there is no certainty that they will receive invites. The following applicants will not be invited:
- If the applicants’ applications are already active in the ACT,
- If a candidate has previously been nominated for the ACT
Image Source : Google
The following table contains the draw’s specifics:
|Type of residents||Occupation group||Under nomination||Number of candidates invited||Points|
|Canberra Residents||Matrix nominating Small Business Owners||190 nominations||0||NA|
|Matrix nominating 457 / 482 visa holders||190 nominations||0||NA|
|Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations||190 nominations||20||NA|
|Overseas applicants||Matrix nominating Critical Skill Occupations||190 nominations||0||NA|
Do you want to move to Australia? Contact Prominent Overseas Careers, the world’s leading foreign immigration specialist.