The UK government has launched a long-awaited visa application procedure for skilled workers and overseas students from India and other countries.
The UK’s new immigration policy has opened possibilities for STEM experts. This visa application procedure will formally begin in February 2020.
Here are the top five benefits of the UK Fast track immigration programme (2022)
- The visa programme will most likely be a point-based visa programme.
- The offer letter (which is now needed) is optional.
- On successful application, the fast track visa (UK) programme will be issued for three years. This visa can be renewed indefinitely after three years.
- The dependant can accompany the principal applicant in this family visa scheme. The dependant might work full-time as well.
- There is no “minimum wage” requirement (as required in other visa programs).
How simple is it to obtain a UK fast track visa?
The good news for candidates is that this visa is a point-based system (similar to Canada and Australia immigration residency permits), so you may determine your eligibility before applying.
These points are dependent on your performance.
- Work Experience
- Language Competence
- Letter of Intent (optional)
- Previous earnings
- Education in the United Kingdom
- Work Experience in the United Kingdom
Based on the previous application procedure (Tier 1), you may be required to save cash for 90 days before applying. As a result, if you are interested, you should begin saving cash now so that you may apply by the end of 2020.
Image Source (Google)
How long does it take to get a UK fast track visa?
The processing speeds were one of the benefits of the UK’s previous (2010) point-based visa application. The visa was granted by the UK border service in as little as 7 working days and for as long as 3 months.
However, the timetable for obtaining a new visa has yet to be published.
How much is the visa cost in the United Kingdom?
UK visas and immigration has yet to disclose the visa cost.
What papers are necessary for a UK visa (quick track)?
All visa applicants must provide evidence of the points claimed.
Some of the documents are included below.
- Copy of your passport: To prove your identification in the nation where you live.
- Education: Your bachelor’s, master’s, and other qualifications certificates
- Employment papers include the offer letter, pay stub, experience letter (in standard style), promotion letter (if applicable), bank statement, and so on.
- Travel History (if applicable): All pages of the passport and visa copies of any previous travel history, including visiting visas or travel visas.
- Maintenance of funds: You must demonstrate a fund that has been maintained for the past three months.
Is it difficult to obtain a UK visa?
With relatively simple visa criteria (point system), skilled employees should have no trouble obtaining a UK fast track visa programme.
What is the procedure for applying for the Fast Track visa (UK) programme?
Examine your eligibility: Determine whether you are eligible for this visa application process. You must obtain the requisite points, and your profile should have a STEM background.
- Collect Documents: Arrange all papers (as previously said) in the normal format.
- Complete the application form: You must complete the proper application form.
- Submit the application: It is anticipated that you will need to file the application either online or in the VFS office (instead of embassy or consulate)
- Application tracking: You will be given a reference number to track the status of your application.
Image Source (Google)
Will it assist if you have done your schooling in the United Kingdom?
Previously, finishing study from UK universities would have earned extra points under the HSMP immigration scheme. The new point system, however, has yet to be introduced.
What can Prominent do to assist you with your visa application?
Prominent as a well-known visa service provider can assist you in successfully applying for a UK visa.
With prior experience dealing with the UK (HSMP) visa, which had a point-based system, you have an edge because our team has dealt with hundreds of instances.
Participate in our first “the hundred” programme for the UK and receive quality service at the best price.
Disclaimer: The information supplied is based in part on UK visa and immigration news, as well as our previous experience dealing with UK visas.
The content on this page may differ from the official information that will be available shortly.
Themes: UK, Migrate