Choosing the best Canada Permanent Residency Consultant in India can be difficult. How do you know who is the best immigration consultant for you when there are so many to choose from?
The Canadian visa application process can be intimidating at times, but with the assistance of a good immigration consultant, it doesn’t have to be!
How to Choose the Best Canada Permanent Residency Consultant in India?
The most important thing to learn when selecting the best visa consultant is to determine whether or not they are genuine. Because many freelancer consultants are untrustworthy, it is always best to hire a registered consultant.
And how do you do it?
Here are 5 steps to take when selecting a Permanent Residency consultant:
- Look into their online reputation.
Examine the consultancy’s Google and JustDial reviews. You can be confident if their average rating is high.
Examine their published articles to gain a better understanding of the company’s goals and values. On the website, you can also look for client testimonials.
Examine their services and products, as well as any awards, accreditations, or recognition that the visa consultancy may have received.
- Go to the office
Select the nearest office and request a consultation via phone, email, or directly from the website.
You can do the following once you arrive at the office:
- Inquire about the company’s size, number of departments, and so on.
- Allow the team to evaluate your profile.
- Learn about the company’s entire range of services.
- Find out how much your visa application will cost.
- After you have received your visa, look for additional services that will assist you in settling in a foreign country.
- Verify knowledge and experience
Things that are good take time.
As a result, never make a payment in a hurry. Before proceeding with your visa application, confirm the consultant’s expertise. Inquire about the timeline, the legalities, the documentation, and the costs. Be forthright about your requirements.
This way, when your case officer speaks to you about your visa application, you’ll have plenty of information to confirm if they’re on the right track.
- Keep an eye out for fraudulent signs.
Check to see if they are promising you a guaranteed job, a guaranteed visa, or anything else that is unrealistic.
No visa consultancy can guarantee anything because the consultancy does not issue visas. It is carried out by the relevant government authorities of the country for which you are applying.
Before making a commitment, always carefully read the company’s terms and conditions policy.
- Discuss your expectations.
Inquire with your consultant about their years of industry experience and how they can be of assistance to you. If they seem to be genuinely answering your questions and not skirting the issue, you’ve found a reliable visa consultant.
What distinguishes Prominent Overseas Careers as the best PR Consultant for Canada?
Image Source (Google)
Since 2017, Prominent Overseas Careers has been regarded as India’s leading and most credible source for visa consulting services.
Our clients are our greatest asset, and our success rate is never less than 98 percent. Silicon India named us one of the top ten most trusted immigration consultants in India in 2017 and 2019.
Our procedure has been validated. We have counselled over 100,000 applicants and processed over 1500+ Immigration Visas, 100+ successful PR visas, and tourist visas in less than 7 years.
Our visa packages are well-organized and reasonably priced. In the event of an unavoidable rejection, we offer a full refund.
Our assistance does not end with the visa application. We also handle accommodation searches and post-landing procedures.
We have designated immigration offices and immigration experts; you can walk into any of our offices in Hyderabad or Bangalore, where we have 200+ employees dedicated to making your process easier.
Prominent Overseas can assist you with your Canada PR visa in the following ways:
First, we review your profile and determine whether you are eligible for the Express Entry Program based on your age, educational background, English proficiency, and work experience.
Based on the data we collect, we recommend the best programme for you based on your eligibility criteria. If you qualify for Express Entry, we will assist you with the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) process through WES/IQAS/ICAS.
We also calculate your CRS score and look for areas where it can be improved. We provide free French and IELTS coaching to all of our clients, as well as assistance with international job profile marketing.
Before creating your Express Entry profile online, we ensure that you have all of the necessary documents. Our in-house writers create professional resumes for interviews and double-check transcripts to ensure there is no room for rejection.
We also handle visa filing and stamping, as well as all other clearance documents.
Finally, with our post-landing assistance, we ensure that you settle comfortably in Canada once you have received your PR Visa.
What are the advantages of obtaining a Permanent Resident Visa in Canada?
The PR status in Canada provides many benefits similar to the Green Card status in the United States.
With the status of Permanent Residency:
- You have the legal right to live in Canada with your family for up to 5 years.
- You are entitled to the majority of the same social benefits as Canadian citizens, including free health care.
- Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms protect you.
- Even if you lose your job, you will be allowed to remain in the country and receive ‘unemployment benefits.’
- Your children under the age of 18 will receive free education and a fee structure that is subsidised for higher education.
- After three years, you can apply for Canadian citizenship and travel to the United States without a visa.
Top 6 Programs for Easily Migrating to Canada in 2022
You can easily migrate to Canada with the assistance of these immigration to Canada programmes:
- Skilled Worker Visa Program of the United States
This is the best programme for obtaining a PR under NOC list categories O,A, or B. It enables skilled professionals to seek multiple employment benefits in a shorter period of time.
You may be eligible for this programme if you have 67 or more points. To move to Canada with the FSWP PR Visa, you must first secure a job offer.
- Skilled Trades Visa Program of the United States
This is a programme for skilled trades workers and labourers with specialised skills in a variety of industries. It does not require any educational qualifications and only requires CLB 5 in English. If you have the necessary trade skills, it is very simple to obtain a PR visa through this programme.
- Program for Canadian Experience Classes
This is a programme for skilled workers with at least one year of Canadian work experience. It is specifically designed for foreign graduates who want to work and settle in Canada. It usually involves fewer processing steps and takes less time.
According to the World Migration Report for 2020, candidates who immigrate to Canada through the CEC programme are more likely to find a good job in Canada than candidates who immigrate through other routes.
4.Program for Provincial Nominees
Because Express Entry is the primary route for obtaining a Permanent Resident visa in Canada, provincial governments have established PNPs to provide more opportunities to applicants who may qualify.”
- Not be eligible for the Express Entry.
- Programs or need more points to improve their CRS score.
PNPs have a higher approval rate than other mainstream programmes.
- Pilot Program for Atlantic Immigration
Special programme to fill local job vacancies in any of Atlanta’s four provinces: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland.
- Skilled Worker Visa Program in Quebec
Quebec, despite being a province, has an independent specialised programme for skilled workers seeking PR in the Quebec region. This programme aims to attract workers who can fill job openings in the region, thereby assisting in the development and growth of SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises). QINP receives the greatest number of applications each year.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada’s Immigration Program
- To be eligible for Express Entry, you must have 67 points out of a possible 100.
- A valid full-time degree (Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s/Ph.D) is required.
- 6 in each section of the IELTS
- 2 years of work experience is required.
- A minimum settlement fund of 7 lakh Indian rupees is required.
- Amedical certificate demonstrating good health and fitness
- Police Clearance Certificate demonstrating that you have no criminal history.
How to Apply for Permanent Residence in Canada?
To apply for Canada PR through Express Entry, follow these 9 steps:
Step 1: Gather all required documents and have them verified and translated into English.
Step 2: Obtain your IELTS score report
Step 3: Determine whether you are eligible for the Express Entry Pathway.
Step 4: Fill out your Express Entry Portal profile with accurate information.
Step 5: Finish your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) through WES or IQAS.
Step 6: Submit the initial application through the portal and record the tracking number.
Step 7: Wait for your IRCC Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Step 8: Submit your final PR application if you receive an ITA.
Step 9: Get your visa stamped and plan your trip to Canada.
Do you need help with your Canada PR visa application? Prominent Overseas can help.
Total Cost of Immigration to Canada
The following are some of the basic fees for a Canada PR Visa:
|Canada PR Process||CAD||INR|
|Step 1: Educational Credential Assessment fee||CAD 220||INR 12,537|
|Courier charges approx||CAD 10||INR 570|
|Fast Express courier charges||CAD 85||INR 4844|
|Step 2: Express Entry Application||This is free of cost|
|Step 3: Pay the application fees|
|Single applicant fee||CAD 1325 (Including visa fees and PR fees)||INR 75,505|
|Couple Applicant Fee||CAD 2650 + 500 (Right to PR Fee)||INR 1,51,010 + INR 28,493 (Right to PR Fee)|
|Dependent fee for Child||CAD 225 for each child||INR 12,822 for each child|
|Step 4: Complete your biometrics|
|For a single applicant||CAD 85||INR 4,844|
|For two or more applicants||CAD 170||INR 9,687|
|Step 5: Send your passport details||INR 1,000 to 2,500|
|If you already have a valid passport||Free of cost|
|Provincial Nominee Program||CAD||INR|
|Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)||CAD 1500||INR 85,477|
|Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)||CAD 350||INR 19,945|
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)||CAD 500||INR 28,493|
|British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)||CAD 1150||INR 65,532|
|Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)||Primary applicant: CAD 785
Spouse or Partner: CAD 168
Dependent Child: CAD 168
|Primary applicant: INR 44,733
Spouse or Partner: INR 9574
Dependent Child: INR 9574
|Language exam fees (IELTS)||INR 12,000 approx|
|Medical exam (varies depending on city)||INR 3,000|
|Police certificate(varies depending on your city)||INR 500|
Proof of funds for Canada Permanent Residency :
|Number of family members||Funds required (in Canadian dollars)||Approximate Amount in INR ( **Approx. 1 CAD$ – INR 60)|
|For each additional family member||$3,560||INR 2,13,600|
What is the minimum number of points needed for Canada Express Entry 2020?
- To be eligible to apply for a Canada Express Entry Visa, you must have at least 67 points out of 100.
- These are known as FSW points, and they determine your initial eligibility.
- Similarly, you must examine your Comprehensive Ranking Score. This number determines your position in the Express Entry pool.
- While there is no minimum requirement for CRS, it is preferable to have a score of 460 or higher to obtain a PR Visa in 2020-21.
Can you apply for permanent residency in Canada without using a Canada Immigration Consultancy service?
Yes, you can apply for a Canada PR Visa without hiring a PR consultant. However, this may introduce unwelcome risks and challenges during your Canada immigration process.
Hire the best public relations consultant in India because:
- Missing important details such as points and mentioning the NOC code can be problematic.
- The Express Entry application must be completed completely. Any minor mistake can result in rejection.
- Because immigration policies are constantly changing, you can get real-time advice from experts.
- A verified application can protect you from rejection. A consultant is familiar with the ‘do’s and don’ts’ in this regard.
What is the growing significance of immigration consultants for Canadian immigrants?
Today, immigration consultants and immigration services play an important and necessary role.
To avoid difficulties and delays, every candidate requires the services of an immigration consultant.
in their visa application as:
- The practical advice of an immigration consultant makes the visa application process a complete success.
- The legal team is kept up to date on all immigration laws.
- They understand the immigration methods and techniques that will make an application stand out and be accepted.
- They even offer IELTS preparation.
- They provide the best job search or related services based on the job profile of the candidate.
- You will be accepted because of the way they curate applications.
- Throughout the immigration visa process, they double-check and triple-check every detail.
- They are the best point of contact for all communications between you and the Canadian Immigration company and the Canadian provinces.
Canada’s economy has the world’s 10th largest GDP. Every skilled professional considers moving to Canada – and why not? There are unrivalled advantages.
Over the last few years, over a million qualified professionals and families have relocated to Canada.
And here’s why you should hire a consultant to help you obtain a Canada PR Visa:
- Expertise and experience in the field.
- Understanding of changing immigration laws and policies.
- Choosing the best visa programme for you to make the most of your profile.
- Experts will prepare you for the IELTS, TOEFL, and other language proficiency exams.
- Make your Canada PR process simple and straightforward.
Do you need help obtaining your PR visa for Canada?
Prominent Overseas Careers specialises in Permanent Residency Visas, Work Visas, Study Visas, Temporary Visas, and Dependent Visas to Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Germany, and Hong Kong.
Aside from these services, Prominent provides its customers with personalised services such as:
- Profile Evaluation: Professional advice based on an in-depth evaluation of the client’s profile to determine visa success chances.
- Documents & Review: Detailed, error-free documentation drafted to meet specific formats based on the visa type.
- A dedicated Case Officer: A consultant who will assist clients throughout the process.
- Visa Filing : Prominent ensures that visa applications meet all of the standard requirements of the relevant immigration authorities and governing bodies.
- Test Preparation: Free online courses are available to assist aspirants in improving their Language Proficiency for important exams such as IELTS, French, TOEFL, and PTE.
- Visa & Interview: Aspirants who attend visa interviews with verified documents are given guidance.
- Post-Landing Services :After receiving their visas, Prominent assists clients in settling down in their new country with a comfortable stay.
Additional services provided to job seekers include:
- Resume Writing: We have a dedicated team of resume experts who will craft the best resumes to meet the requirements of immigration authorities and potential employers. This greatly increases their chances of being chosen.
- Profile Marketing: Prominent is well-known for producing best-in-class portfolios that boost applicant profiles on job boards. And, yes, this is a free service!
Optional services For students in need of a study visa:
- Admission Counseling: Comparisons of the best programmes, colleges, and countries to study in, including arranged mentorship from current students.
- Writing Services: Admission Essays, Student CV, Statement of purpose (SOP), Letter of recommendations (LOR), and other critical services are provided by a dedicated team.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Assist in locating the best Scholarship programmes, Education loans, Study abroad loans, and also assist in locating paid internships.
Don’t put it off. Begin your visa application as soon as possible!